Tuesday 24 July 2012

JULY RUNDOWN

LILY: I love these boyfriend jeans for a number of reasons, firstly I'd been looking for a pair for ages and found these in ZARA reduced to £12.99 (!), but mostly because they are really easy to wear and give a relaxed, effortless feel to any outfit.
ANNA: This top is just so classic, I've been wearing it non-stop and can make a simple skirt or a pair shorts look more 'put together' as well as the high neck making the outfit a bit more flattering. This too was in the sales (summer's so great) in GAP for only £6.99 and I know I definitely get my wear out of it!
LILY: This is definitely one of those books that constantly plays on your mind and you struggle to put down.It is cleverly and carefully put together and is full of twists and turns. This novel is far from predictable. It's slightly disturbing, but in a way that adds to the suspense and the creepy atmosphere of the novel.
ANNA: This novel is seriously brilliant and I know this will be so controversial, but I can honestly say I preferred it to the first book. Both novels are extremely well written, but the fact that the murder and the prime suspect was revealed and then the rest of the book used situations to enlighten the reader further and further, made the book impossible to put down. 
LILY: It may seem like a strange thing to rediscover, but I seriously forgot how much I love this cheese. It reminds me of summer as we ate it on holiday in Normandy last year. And it's delicious.
ANNA: I LOVE these sweets, they're like mini kinder eggs wrapping up grape flavoured jelly sweets and, trust me, it is a match made in heaven. Unfortunately, as you can tell from the packaging, I've only found them in Hong Kong and my mum bought them back for me on a recent visit, but if anyone knows a UK supplier, pleasepleaseplease let me know!
LILY: After recently getting my hair lightened, I thought I should start using a deep conditioner to hydrate my hair. I haven't been using this for too long, but already I've noticed a difference in the quality of my hair. It's a lot softer and seems more manageable. I'm not nuts on the scent, (it has a bubblegum smell), but it's not unpleasant, just a little sickly. I really love the dispenser at the bottom though, it means you don't have to unscrew the top, you just simply squeeeeeze.
ANNA: I got this free from the latest GLAMOUR magazine and I didn't really have any expectations, but I actually really enjoy using it! I love the scent and it does leave my lips hydrated, which is hard considering I have the driest lips in the world (it's really not pretty), which I think may be down to the 100% natural ingredients (!),  all in all, a really nice product :)
ANNA: THIS SONG IS GREAT
LILY: THIS SONG IS BETTER





8 comments:

  1. love both the aussie conditioner and the lip balm!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have lovely blog ! :--) i follow u now ! can you follow me back ? (:
    http://www.invention-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Aussie 3 minute miracle! it`s so good! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit looks very nice and lovely <3 i like your books and you blog is very interesting and good :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for Aussie products, they're absolutely amazing! Your blog is just lovely! :)

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that i've nominated your blog for the liebster award:) Visit my blog for getting more information and rules.

    xx Marianne
    http://pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! Will do the Liebster award post as soon as poss :) xx

      Delete
  7. you have an awesome blog! keep on the good work...i follow you! please check out my blog too:

    my blog-pocketful of dreams

    ReplyDelete